Hours of endless fun!
On-Core Game Pack Volume 1 features:
- Three addicting puzzle games for a low price.
- Games are generated randomly so you will never play the same game twice.
- Each game has at least three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Each difficulty level has its own timer so you can try to beat your best time at each level.
- All games auto-save so that you can return to them at any time.
- No internet connection is required because the games are on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
On-Core Sudoku: consists of a nine-by-nine grid with 9 inner squares. To solve Sudoku each inner square must have one of the numbers between 1 and 9. Each row and column must contain each number once.
- Symmetric or non-symmetric puzzle generation.
- Error checking to show invalid entered numbers.
- Annotations (pencil marking) a tile with one or more numbers.
- Unlimited Undo and Redo moves.
- Autofill option to automatically fill in all the possible annotations.
- Option to enter "Custom Games" from sources such as newspapers, puzzle books, websites, etc.
- Export a generated game so you can save it to your Game List and send it to a friend later.
- Wirelessly send or receive custom games, via a local WiFi connection, to a friend or family member who also has Game Pack Vol 1 or On-Core Sudoku.
On-Core Wordfind: is a classic letter grid in which you try to find words hidden amongst the letters. Select words horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forwards or backwards. Increase your vocabulary. If you have an internet connection, you can lookup the words and their definitions using dictionary.com or Merriam-Webster.com. (Please note that an internet connection is not required to play the game.) You can hide the word list to make the game even harder.
On-Core PictureFlip: is a game in which a picture you select from your photo library is split into squares. The squares are randomly rotated 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees. You must rotate the individual pieces until they are all correct. Its harder than you think! By popular demand, weve added an easier "Kidz" level.